Since 1991 the Ronald McDonald House of Springfield, MA® has been one of an international network of over 300 Houses that have opened since the first House was established in Philadelphia in 1974. The non-profit corporation, Ronald McDonald House of Springfield, MA® was founded for the sole purpose of building and operating our House. Serving on the Board of Directors are representatives of the Junior League of Springfield, area McDonald’s® owners/operators, medical personnel, concerned parents and community volunteers. Read more…
The Advisory Council of the Ronald McDonald House of Springfield provides on-going support for house operations, fundraising and public awareness. The Advisory Council regularly nominates candidates for the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Connecticut and Western Massachusetts (RMHC CTMA) Board of Directors. Read more…
Staff keep the house running and manage the day to day activities. In addition, there are many volunteers, who team with the Staff to assist with family care and fund raising. Read more…
Health and Safety Notice
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) impacts the United States and countries across the world, we would like to assure you that the health and safety of our families, staff, volunteers, and communities remains the top priority of Ronald McDonald House Charities of CT and Western MA (RMHC CTMA).
RMHC CTMA continues to follow the guidance and recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and our local partnering hospitals. We are closely monitoring and responding to the outbreak as circumstances change at a rapid rate.
RMHC CTMA has put in place a number of policies to limit the risk and spread of COVID-19 in order to protect our families and our stakeholders.
At our Ronald McDonald Houses, these policies include the temporary suspension of:
- Visitors to the house apart from registered families staying with us
- Volunteer groups including front desk, cleaning, and family entertainment/activity volunteers
- Meal groups entering the house to prepare and serve a meal.
- Conference room usage by outside groups, including Board members and committees
- House tours to outside groups, individuals, and donors
- Fundraising events and Chapter celebrations where large groups would normally gather. Please stay tuned for rescheduled events.
RMHC CTMA is working diligently to continue to fulfill our mission and meet the needs of each individual family under these challenging circumstances. Now more than ever, we need the support and dedication of our corporate and community partners. If you would like to support families at Ronald McDonald House Connecticut or Ronald McDonald House Springfield by donating meals or through any other capacity, please contact us at the number below.
WAYS YOU CAN HELP
Your donation allows us the flexibility to support our families in the ways they need it most.
Provide a meal.
- Work with House staff to set up a catered meal, to be delivered to the House. We can help you choose a local business that would be ideal for this.
- Send a Peapod grocery order to the House, providing much needed groceries.
- Send a giftcard for a grocery store or local restaurant. Staff can use this to purchase needed food for families.
Shop our Amazon Wishlists.
To contact the Connecticut House Staff, please call 203-777-5683.
To contact the Springfield House Staff, please call 413-794-5683.
We appreciate your support and are grateful for your understanding during this time.