The Teen Board exists to serve the families of the Ronald McDonald House of Connecticut, help teens gain leadership and fundraising experience and allow teens to serve as ambassadors of RMH in their schools and communities.
Who We Are
The Teen Board is made up of local students from many different area high schools.
What We Do
Our Teen Board participates in a number of activities, including: car washes, Holiday decorating and themed parties, fundraisers, crafts, and occasional field trips.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Attend and actively participate in all meetings.
- Come appropriately dressed and prepared for meetings with all required materials.
- Attend TB signature events and chosen service activities.
- Raise funds through “Big Give” projects.
- Embrace opportunities to engage school and community with the House or educate others about RMH.
- Sophomore or junior high school status during the TB school year.
- Maintain good standing at school.
- No drug or alcohol use and no profanity or inappropriate behavior.
- Attend all meetings and events with safe, reliable, and on-time transportation to and from meeting.
Download an application for the 2020 – 2021 Teen Board program: 2020-2021 Teen Board Application CT House