Trees of Hope
December 7 @ 10:00 am - December 15 @ 5:00 pm
PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE 30TH ANNUAL TREES OF HOPE TO BE HELD DECEMBER 7-15, 2019 AT THE MARITIME CENTER IN NEW HAVEN.
For 30 years, the Ronald McDonald House of Connecticut and the greater New Haven community have partnered together to raise funds for the children and families staying at RMHCT through Trees of Hope. What began with a dozen trees at the Governor’s Mansion has flourished into a nine-day event displaying over 140 beautifully decorated trees, wreaths and holiday baskets decking the halls of the Maritime Center in New Haven. Trees of Hope is a dynamic and festive holiday spectacular – one that is enjoyed by more than 4,000 people each year!
- Family-friendly event!
- Free and open to the public 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily. *Free parking on the weekends.
- Raffle tickets are only $1.00/each and can be purchased on-site daily throughout the event.
- Holiday Boutique open daily
- Live musical performances and visits from Santa on the weekends.
- Featuring over 145 holiday displays and gifts, generously donated by individuals, organizations and groups in the community, to be raffled off to lucky winners on the last day of the event!