Trees of Hope
December 7, 2019 @ 10:00 am - December 15, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
PLEASE JOIN US FOR
THE 30th ANNIVERSARY TREES OF HOPE
TO BE HELD DECEMBER 7-15, 2019
AT THE MARITIME CENTER IN NEW HAVEN.
For 30 years, the Ronald McDonald House of Connecticut and the greater New Haven community have partnered together to raise funds for the children and families staying at RMHCT through Trees of Hope. What began with a dozen trees at the Governor’s Mansion has flourished into a nine-day event displaying over 140 beautifully decorated trees, wreaths and holiday baskets decking the halls of the Maritime Center in New Haven. Trees of Hope is a dynamic and festive holiday spectacular – one that is enjoyed by more than 4,000 people each year!
- Family-friendly event!
- Free and open to the public 10 am – 5 pm daily.*
- New this year! Open until 7 pm on Tuesday 12/10 & Thursday 12/12!
- Free parking on the weekends.
- Raffle tickets are only $1.00/each and can be purchased on-site daily throughout the event.
- Live musical performances, face painting, and visits from Santa on the weekends.
- New this year: Food trucks! Check out the Food Truck Schedule for the event.
- Featuring over 140 holiday displays and gifts, generously donated by individuals, organizations and groups in the community, to be raffled off to lucky winners on the last day of the event!
Can’t make it, but still want to support the families of RMHCT? Make an event donation and provide families the most precious gift of all this December – the gift of togetherness!
Interested in sponsoring this year’s event? Check out the sponsorship opportunities and register online: https://secure.qgiv.com/for/treohop/event/805296/
For additional information, please contact Melissa Funaro at 203-777-5683 x407 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you 2019 sponsors!