Dollar for dollar, your donation to RMHC CTMA will be matched
up to $10,000 by Unitex
The families at the Ronald McDonald House of Connecticut and Ronald McDonald House of Springfield need your support now more than ever!
During these unprecedented times, we continue to support families who have children with life-threatening illness or injury. The ongoing COVID-19 health crisis adds worry to their already stressful situation and compromised health. We are committed to providing safe and healthy family-centered spaces for families to meet the challenges and uncertainties that each day may bring. Your support is even more important as we provide our families with a sense of relief and normalcy in their already challenging lives.
Did You Know?
- Families rely on the services of our Ronald McDonald Houses for warm meals, daily essentials, and a safe, caring environment close to their hospitalized child 365 days a year.
- 4 out of 5 families stay with us completely free of charge due to their financial burdens.
- You can directly impact a family by giving a donation to supplement their suggested nightly contribution and Unitex will match your gift – thereby helping TWO families.
- You can provide a night, a long weekend, a week or a month’s stay at RMH for a family when their lives have been upended due to their child’s medical needs. The impact of these gifts are far-reaching and provide immediate support and comfort to families utilizing our special home-away-from-home.
- Your gift, matched by Unitex, will make twice the impact and reach double the families during the Unitex Challenge. Every dollar you donate will be matched 100% by Unitex up to $10,000.
Please help us today and double the impact of your gift by participating in the Unitex Challenge. All contributions made to RMHC CTMA from June 1 – August 31 will help to meet the $10,000 Challenge Goal.