Each family is provided with one room. All non-handicap accessible rooms are furnished with two full size beds, wardrobe closet, telephone with voicemail, television and free Wi-Fi. Each room has their own personal bathroom. The house also offers:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area
- Four sunrooms
- Furnished outside patio
- Living room, teen room, playroom
- Fenced in yard
- Laundry facilities
- Parking lot
- Courtesy shuttle from Yale to appointments
In order to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests and staff, and to make sure that your stay is as pleasant as possible, we ask that you follow these guidelines.
- Length of stay is 21 days unless otherwise approved by the House Manager
- Maximum of five overnight family members to a room.
- No pets
- No smoking in the House; designated area outside.
- Shoes are required at all times
- Guests must leave upon discharge of the patients.
- Up to two family and/or friends may visit you, but they must leave the house by 9 PM. Visitors are not allowed to stay overnight.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult family member unless they are emancipated minors.
- Children must not operate kitchen or laundry appliances.
- Check-out time is twelve noon.