Each family is provided with one room. All rooms are furnished with a TV/VCR, telephone and answering machine. Bathrooms are located in the hallway and are shared by other guests. You may take advantage of any of our common rooms including:
- Two fully equipped kitchens
- Eat-in dining area
- Living room and TV lounge
- Sun room and patio
- Play room and fenced- in yard
- Computers with internet access
- Laundry facilities
- Courtesy shuttle transportation to and from the Yale/New Haven Hospital
- Secure parking lot
In order to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests and staff, and to make sure that your stay is as pleasant as possible, we ask that you follow these guidelines.
- Length of stay is 21 days unless otherwise approved by the House Manager
- Maximum of five overnight family members to a room.
- No pets
- No smoking in the House; designated area outside.
- Shoes are required at all times
- Guests must leave upon discharge of the patients.
- Up to two family and/or friends may visit you, but they must leave the house by 9 PM. Visitors are not allowed to stay overnight.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult family member unless they are emancipated minors.
- Children must not operate kitchen or laundry appliances.
- Check-out time is twelve noon.