In order to keep our guests as comfortable as possible, the Ronald McDonald House of CT tries to keep a full supply of foods, household items, and toiletries available. Many of these items are generously donated to the House, but there is always the need for additional items.
If you are looking for a way to help, consider donating from the list of items below. Collecting items on the Wish List is a great fundraising opportunity for groups and/or individuals.
If you are interested in providing one or more items, please email Cathy Bignolas at email@example.com for more information.
- Gift Cards: Stop & Shop, Rite Aid, CVS, Walmart, Target
- Fresh Foods: eggs, vegetables, fruits
- Butter, Pam Cooking Spray, Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Maple Syrup
- Individual serving size packages of: Chips and snacks, Juices, Cereals, Pudding/Applesauce
- Tuna Fish, Canned Meats
- Keurig K Cups
Kitchen/ Household/ Bed &Bath/Misc Items:
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plates, Bowls, Plastic forks, knives and spoons.
- Food storage containers – family size (GLADWARE, ZIPLOC)
- Disifectant wipes, antibacterial hand soap, pump bottles
- Large trash bags (35X56”) and medium wastebasket bags
- Unscented dryer sheets and allergy free laundry detergents
- White sheets & pillow cases: Full size
- White Towels: hand, bath, face, bath mats
- Pillows (no down or feather)
- Hair Dryer
- Baby room monitors
- Swiffer Wet Pads/Swiffer Dry Pads
- Swiffer Duster Refills
- First Aid Kits