Ronald McDonald House Charities of Connecticut and Western Mass would like to thank the following groups for efforts to make substantial contributions to support the Chapter’s work.
- Covidien Cares Foundation for granting $30,000 to support the families that rely on RMH of Springfield and RMH of Connecticut as their “home away from home”
- Eagle Scout, James Sonne, created and donated 50 hand made fleece blankets for RMHCT guests!
- La Z Boy Furniture for our new living room couches and for raising funds and awareness through their March Fundraiser!
- The Peck Place School Students of Orange, CT delivered 750 wish list items and prepared breakfast for RMHCT families.
- Dance in Rhythm Studio, our professional and competitive dancers, judges, sponsors, volunteers, and attendees for participating in the 6th Annual Dancing Under the Stars fundraiser and raising 250 nights of service for RMHCT families!
- Six Flags New England for entertaining RMHSP families!
Ross Insurance for raising over $200 in their February Employee Fundraisers for RMH SP!