The smallest gestures can impact lives in a big way. No one knows this better than the children and families staying at the Ronald McDonald Houses. Every day, their lives are made a little easier by the generosity of donors and volunteers. Whether it is a warm meal waiting for them or a toothbrush they forgot to pack— these items make getting through the day a little easier.
There are countless ways to help a family staying at RMHCT and RMH Springfield . You can even get together with a bunch of friends, family members or co-workers to make a handful of small items add up to one large gift. Check out the websites below for ways you can help RMHCT and RMH Springfield receive funds to support all the families that call us home:
- Purchase Items from our wish list – You can help RMH families right from the comforts of your home. We have wish lists of items our families use on Amazon.com for the Springfield House and CT House or you can select either House as your designated charity through AmazonSmile.
- Donate your old car or truck – Have you met KidSalesman? Donating your old vehicle to RMHCT or RMH Springfield via One Car, One Difference is convenient, easy, and may qualify you for a tax deduction.
- Donate Household Items – Cleaning out your closets or refurnishing a room? Call Helping Hands and they will pick up your donations and allow you to choose RMHCT or RMH Springfield as the recipient of the funds your items create in their thrift stores.
- Charitable Deals – Find exciting deals and promotions in your area on ChariDeals while helping RMHCT or RMH Springfield raise funds by earning a portion of your purchase.
- GoodSearch/Shop – Do you shop online? If you use the Goodsearch Toolbar on your computer, you can allow RMHCT or RMH Springfield to benefit from a percentage of your purchases.